MIP's new nut drivers feature an all steel construction that is nickel plated to perfection, the nickel plate process boosts the steel hardness level to that of your automotive grade tools; a whopping 70+ Rockwell! On the surface you will notice these nut drivers are stubbier than traditional drivers, this characteristic allows for a better overall weight balance and reduces tool box space. At a glance you will be able to know exactly what size nut driver you are grabbing as each one has a special color coded ring and etched sizing on the shank. The drivers also feature a slim hex wall and deep bore to ensure that you are able to get into the tightest of places and not worry about bottoming out on anything in the process! And as always, 100% Made in the USA!
- Alloy Steel construction, optimized for weight and balance to give the perfect feel in your hand
- Nickel Plated for durability and protection against oxidation or corrosion
- Laser Engraved with the MIP Logo and size of nut driver
- Color coded band to quickly distinguish one size from another
- Shorter length shanks to minimize tool box space
- 100% Quality Genuine MIP Made in the USA!