Prodigy 610 Quad AC LiHV/ LiPo AC/DC Battery Charger
A quad port AC/DC charger that can handle 6S packs, is capable of 10 amp charge rates, worldwide 110V/220V voltage versatility, with 100 Watts of power per side...the next generation of Prodigy has arrived. Backed by ProTek R/C's revolutionary customer support, the Prodigy 610 QUAD AC delivers the power you need to get your batteries charged fast and eliminates the need for an external power supply!
The Prodigy 610 QUAD AC delivers a variety of powerful, yet useful features. The Digital Power setting allows users to power additional DC powered equipment, while the Pre-Charge function gives users an opportunity to save Lithium batteries that have been discharged too far. Additionally, compatibility with all common battery types means the Prodigy 610 QUAD AC is an all in one solution for your battery management needs.
These features only scratch the surface of what the Prodigy 610 QUAD AC delivers. Pick one up and see for yourself why Protek R/C is found on the benches of some of the most respected R/C professionals in the world, including racer Atsushi Hara, pilot Tim Jones and more.
This charger features a Hi-Voltage LiHV mode that allows you to safely charge Hi-Voltage LiHV capable batteries. You can adjust the charging end voltage of this mode up to 4.40V per cell, which is considerably higher than 4.20V per cell of an ordinary LiPo battery. Charging at this higher end voltage requires a Hi-Voltage LiHV capable battery, but the power gains are significant to the overall punch and power for the R/C model. But please note: battery voltages exceeding 4.20V per cell is prohibited from sanctioned racing rules, such as ROAR, IFMAR, etc.
- Maximum 10A Charge Current, up to 100W Per Channel
- Maximum 5A Discharge Current, up to 20W Per Channel
- 110V or 220V AC Input
- Hi-Voltage LiHV charging mode allows charging end voltage up to 4.40V
- Pre-Charge Function to Help Restore Lithium Packs with Cells Below 3.0V
- AC Input Voltage Range AC 110V or 220V
- DC Input Voltage Range DC 11.0V - 18.0V
- Charge Current Range 0.1 - 10.0A
- Charge Power Limit Max. 100W x4
- Discharge Power Limit Max. 20W x4
- Lithium Battery Types LiHV, LiPo, Li-Ion, LiFe
- Lithium Battery Cell Count 1 - 6 Cells